Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vitamin C & E and Pregnancy, and More

As I have mentioned in previous posts, if you are in good health, you will get better results from a photo session than if you are in poor health.  Not to mention all other facets of life will be better.  And there are three major components (and several other ones, too) to good health - a healthy diet, exercise, and supplements.  Some supplements seemingly work for everyone, while other supplements you may have to use trial and error to see if they are right for you.  Of course, always check with your health practitioner as some supplements may affect any medications you are taking.  Same for exercise to make sure you are doing the right amount.

But back to the title of this post.  I have referenced OMNS (Orthomolecular Medicine News Service) before, and will be providing a link to it when there is news that you can use regarding various health conditions.  Today's article about prenatal vitamins and pregnancy is one of those.  Here is the link to that, as well as a list of other articles that may be of interest.  http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/index.shtml

Do I personally take vitamins?  Yes, I would always practice what I talk about.  Have they helped me?  It would seem so as I have eliminated many health problems since taking them, along with a good diet.  And exercise.  When I noticed the biggest improvements in my health was after adding the vitamins to my healthy diet.

How much of each vitamin and supplement should you take?  It will be different for each person, depending on lifestyle, stress levels, diet (how healthy you eat and what variety of foods you eat, how fresh the food is, etc.), how much you exercise, etc.  As for me, I've done the old trial and error method, as well as research so I'm not just guessing, have adjusted amounts, and added and eliminated some supplements over the years.

Here's to your health!  May it always be excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment