Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pass This On.....or Else! (aka - Think For Yourself)

Or else what?  You will have bad luck, good luck, you will help this or that, or whatever.  How many of you have seen these posts on the internet, and especially Facebook?

For example, today I was reading an interesting post, and was ready to "Like" it, and perhaps share it, when I read, "If you do not pass this on, you may never know ...."

Of course, that's better than telling you you'll have "bad luck," or "bad health" if you don't share it or pass it on.  Since when does the internet determine these things?

When I read these kinds of posts, I will not pass them on.  Is it assuming that those who read it can't think on their own?  Imagine if people said this to you in person - how would you feel?  Should the written word be any different?

I have nothing against recommendations, perhaps for a book or a movie or something I might enjoy, but if I was told you have to read "X" book, or "Y" will happen, forget about it.

Speaking of books, I will keep recommending this one, as it is excellent:  The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill.  I am just reading the Lesson on Accurate Thought and the author's thinking on this subject, which was written in 1928, pretty much mirrors my own thoughts related to my past posts about vaccinations (although the Accurate Thinking in the book does not talk about vaccinations), as far as doing your research and not believing, nor taking as fact, what the media says.



Never forget that vaccinations or other medical procedures affect your health or the health of those you love.  So don't you think it's a good idea to thoroughly investigate any substance that you ingest or are about to get injected into your (or your children's) body?  Thankfully you no longer have to listen to the media - you can find the source on the internet, and find out what may or may not be true.  Or dangerous.  Or ineffective.

No comments:

Post a Comment