Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Paddle Tennis, Mariela, and the Law of Success

It's a little soon for another post, but I wanted to post these paddle tennis photos for Mariela, as well as talk briefly about a book by Napoleon Hill called the Law of Success.

First, the photos - they're on Facebook, but I still don't know how easy they are for someone else to find...here, they are easier:















Please keep in mind the following - these photos, just like paddle tennis, are meant to be fun.  The conditions for shooting photos on the courts are a bit less than ideal - strong sun, harsh shadows most of the time.

As always, if you see a photo here of yourself that you would rather not be posted, let me know and I will remove it, or at least you, from the photo or post.

If this is your first time here, you can see a larger image of the photos by clicking on them.  If you really love a photo and want a larger size file of it, let me know.  All photos here have been reduced in size for uploading and posting.

Now, about the Law of Success - I have only read about 30% of it thus far, but would highly recommend it to everyone, especially those in high school and those in their 20s.  I wish I had been aware of it and read it back then.  I agree with the author - it should be required reading in school, and also a required course.  For now, that is all I will say about it.  After I've finished it, I will no doubt say more.

Mariela - hope you were able to find this site.  Everyone else, hope you enjoy the photos.  Wishing you all a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment