Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Venice Beach and Photography

Today is Good Friday - for most people, I imagine most Friday's are pretty good.  I spent the day nearby the Venice Beach paddle tennis courts.  Can't play due to a wrist injury, so got my camera out and shot some photos.  It was like a Summer weekend day out there - packed with people.  Over the years (many many years), I've photographed thousands of people and events at Venice Beach.  I'm always looking for the unusual, for something new and different, something beautiful or odd or ????????  The kind of thing you know when you see it, or at least I do, LOL.

Today, I saw something that fit the above description, and started making some photos of what was happening.  I hope you find this outfit as interesting as I did.  Not sure where one would wear an outfit like this (perhaps to an art exhibit?) - but for Venice Beach, it is pretty normal.  Although because they had a whole production company working on it, they did draw a pretty good crowd.

Here are some of the photos:





Hope you all have a Happy Easter....and try not to eat too many chocolate Easter eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment