Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Some Old Snapshots on this Friday the 13th

Are you feeling lucky - the Lotto is up to $425 million for the Friday the 13th drawing.

In a post a few days ago, I talked about snapshots, and how much they mean to me, and I'm sure to many others, too.  Notice the paper these old photos were printed on - specifically the edges.  I think that was pretty cool.  The photos are of me when I was a whole lot younger, somewhere between age 2 - 7.

                 After a day of snapper fishing in Port Washington, NY, with the bamboo pole.


                                          I'm on the right in this one.


                                                            Me, with my older brother.


In Jamaica Estates, NY, near where I used to set up a lemonade stand (a few years later - in this photo, I was a bit too young for running a lemonade stand).

Before I forget, my main website will be closing next year - it was hosted by Verizon, which just notified me they will discontinue hosting.  After March, I will not be able to update the site, and after September 2014, it will no longer exist.

I wish you all a great weekend and a happy Friday, Dec 13.


No comments:

Post a Comment