Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

Eating Healthy and Supplementing, and Why It's Good to Always Carry Your Camera

I've mentioned in prior posts that you have to eat healthy, have a good diet, etc.  But what does that mean?  Well, just very briefly - it means staying away from the following - processed foods, fast foods, foods that contain chemicals, anything artificial (sweeteners, coloring, flavors, etc.), GMO foods, sugar, fructose (aka corn syrup, HFCS, high fructose corn syrup), trans and hydrogenated fats, and more (meat, fish, eggs, and milk that contain growth hormone, antibiotics, GMOs from the feed they eat, etc.).

It means eating fresh whole foods and a balanced diet.

Because you may not eat a balanced diet and one that hasn't lost nutrients on store shelves, and because you are probably exposed to environmental toxins that may further cause problems, supplementing (with vitamins, herbs, etc.) can help you get what you need for optimum health.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify what I meant by a healthy diet.  By doing this, I have eliminated many health problems I've had in the past, as well as preventing possible future problems.  I hope you will, too.

Now back to photography - I almost always carry a camera wherever I go.  But yesterday I didn't, because I was going to play paddle tennis at Venice Beach and didn't think anything special was going to happen.  Well, I was wrong, darn!  They had the Muscle Beach toy drive, with Santa arriving and a bunch of beautiful elves.  Some wonderful pictures were to be had which would have been posted here.  Lesson learned.  There will be photos on my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment