Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Some Sample Wedding Photos

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. As mentioned in my very first post on this blog, I would add some wedding photos that I had taken many years ago with film, taken with a Nikon FTn. Due to the age of the images, many had faded or shifted colors. During scanning, some of these problems were lessened or eliminated. I was then able to repair many more of them with PhotoShop; however, there may still be some remnants of age visible. If some of you have old photographs that you've given up on due to fading, spots, torn photos, or other problems, many times these can be fixed and the photo can once again look like new.

I remember this wedding in particular because the bride and groom were wonderful to work with, and everyone involved were also great. Because this was photographed with film, the total amount of exposures was limited - I think around 144 exposures were taken. With digital, which I now use, the amount of exposures is almost limitless (only limited by the amount of time of the wedding and reception). That is one advantage of digital. Another is that you can choose to have each image in color, B&W, or any combination of the two.








No comments:

Post a Comment