Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

How time flies - another Halloween - and another drive up to West Hollywood Carnival. Should have lots of pictures to bring back and will post some here. The weather is perfect, and hopefully won't get too chilly tonight, but then, all I have to do is check out the East Coast - I've heard "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas," but never a white Halloween! I'm from Long Island, and never had snow this early. They're probably wondering where the global warming went.

Anyway, back to West Hollywood tonight - I go to photograph the really great costumes. And one thing I've noticed over the years - everyone is in a great mood and friendly, having a great time. Although it does get a bit crowded from around 10pm - 1am or so - can hardly get through the crowds. 400,000-500,000 is a lot of people, all in a relatively small area. But if you get the chance, definitely go and have some fun. Perhaps I'll have some good stories to tell tomorrow about tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment