Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Friday.......Almost

I'm still planning things for the Wedding Photography; meanwhile, during my planning, I am finding some pretty neat software for free on the internet. One is called Fast Stone Photo Resizer - you can do several things with it besides resize photos. The reason I tried it is that you can watermark your photos, and I believe you can do any size batch that you might want.

The other software that is pretty neat (thus the name) is called NeatImage, and it does a great job of lessening the noise, which is especially good for high ISO images. The other day I had been testing my camera, set the ISO to 1600 during the testing, and neglected to put it back to 200. After using NeatImage on it, well, I guess I should post a crop of the before and after.
If you click on each photo, it will be obvious which is before and after. If I had spent a little more time, probably could have even done better.

Now, about my special pancakes. Which I totally make from scratch. They're good....no, they are great. So I've been told. And I use grade B organic maple syrup on them, along with coconut oil instead of butter. So, how do I make them and what's in them?
First, I grind my own grain into flour (sometimes use spelt, sometimes wheatberries, and occasionally mix in some other grains). I add some baking powder and baking soda (non-aluminum). An egg. Sesame seeds and almonds. Blend that with purified water, banana, and strawberries. Mix it all up into a batter, and then add sliced strawberries and blueberries. Heat up griddle, pour batter, cover it, then when one side done, flip it and cover again. And that's it. Hope you enjoy!!!!

If you try it or have any questions on making them, don't hesitate to contact me, as you can do with questions about anything related to photography (also vitamins, supplements, and health).

In my next post, I will talk about why photography means so much to me, and why it can and should mean as much to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment