Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday

We've had another one of our short lived heatwaves in L.A. the past few days. Thankfully, all of our heatwaves this past Summer have been short. And the ocean helps keep things a little cooler the closer you get. Great for bike riding along the bike path at the beach. The scenery is beautiful, the air is clean, the exercise is wonderful.

I ride my bike to the paddle tennis courts at Venice Beach. The courts are in the process of being resurfaced, and reconditioned.

On to other things. Besides writing about photography, I will be writing a lot about health, too, because without great health, you won't get the absolute best photography.

Most photographers are now using digital cameras. Some photographers will give you a CD of your images instead of, or in addition to, prints. Depending on how the CD was manufactured will determine how long the images on it will last. Some will be for 3 - 5 years, others will last for 100+ years - always ask for the long lasting ones, and then copy them anyway. And keep the copies in different locations (a friend's or family member's home).

About photography with me - I ALWAYS like to make sure it is fun for all involved, that you have a great time, and that you get great photography. Always! Which is why when you visit my site you'll see my guarantee. You won't find a better one. And you can always contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. About photography. Or health, too! I have over 25 years experience in both. Why am I passionate (I hate to use that word, as everyone uses it, LOL) about photography (perhaps I should say why I LOVE photography)? And why do I want to photograph weddings? Many reasons, but most important - it's so great to see two people in total love with each other, and celebrating it. I love beauty - and on that day, you will look your most beautiful ever! I like happiness - and what day will ever be happier? And to record memories of that day for you is a total honor.

This is all for today - have a great day and weekend, and enjoy all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment