Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a beautiful day it was today in Venice Beach. Perfect weather for anything. For me, it was paddle tennis - as I've become addicted to that sport. There could be worse things to be addicted to, no? If anyone is curious about what paddle tennis is, you can check it out, live at Venice Beach, by clicking on this link: venicebeachlivecam.tv.

On to other things - I keep finding great sites related to photography, the latest is this one: http://www.facebook.com/rocktheshot . I haven't fully explored it yet, but it looks pretty interesting. Each day I am doing research into doing wedding photography again, and each day am moving closer to making it a reality. One of the things I will be looking for is a second photographer to work with at weddings, to insure that we get the best possible photos of the bride and groom and of all the meaningful, emotional, and beautiful moments of that day. So if you are a photographer who happens by here, and you are interested in this, please let me know. I can be contacted at tonybel@gmail.com.

Now, for some more of my past wedding photography:






These last two photographs were taken inside the ladies room at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment