Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

A Healthy Snack You Can Make (and Eat at a Photo Session?)

I found this recipe on Facebook.  It looked so healthy and easy to make, that I figured even I could do it, so I did.


After I made the first one, which turned out pretty good, I wondered what else I could add to it.  So I cut back to 2 bananas, and added some strawberries and blueberries, and it was even better!  For my next batch I'm going to experiment with using sesame almond milk and see what that does.  I was going to do it on this batch, but forgot to add the sesames.  I used organic oats, organic apple sauce, and organic raisins and will use organic sesame.

It's unlikely you'll find any snack at the market that is this pure and without sugar.  Happy someone shared this.

I thought something a little bit different would be nice for the weekend.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment