Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder (or, in this case, the Photographer)

Just a short post about beauty - which I have always enjoyed (beauty, not a post about it, although hope you might enjoy that).  As the title suggests, beauty is subjective, although certain images will be found to be beautiful by most, if not all, who view it.  The range of subjects that contain beauty is endless.  Here are just a very few examples of things I have always found beautiful.

It might be of a sunset (shot from 1st Street in Hermosa Beach, CA) -

or Fall foliage (as in this shot taken in Fredonia, NY) -


or what I enjoy most - photographing people (shot in Palisades Park, Santa Monica, CA) -


This image was done indoors in the West LA area -


If you would like to have photos similar to these last images, please feel free to contact me after the New Year (2014).

I always try to bring a camera with me wherever I go - you never know what may happen at any given time, such as this Rainbow, shot near Solvang, CA (wish I had a wider angle lens, as this rainbow went from ground to ground) -



As always, thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful remainder of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment