Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Vaccinations - They Say It Better Than I Can

This is a very short post....here.  The links, on the other hand, are not so short, but something worth reading to help you with your decisions on what is best for you and your family regarding health and vaccinations.  The more I've researched, the more information I've found that I never knew about.  Here are the latest links:

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/health/intentional_death/news.php?q=1424534345 - Scroll about 1/5 of the page down for the beginning of the article.  At the end of the article are links relating to what is in the article.  This article lead me to Dr. Garth Nicolson, and I Googled his name - here is the Google search link:

Dr. Garth Nicolson Search on Google - check out what he has done and his credentials.

And finally, you may have heard about Enterovirus D68 on the news - some very interesting reading here:

Enterovirus D68 - Health Impact News

And if you've missed it, here are the other links I posted in a previous post:

More Vaccine Links

Unless there is some interesting new news regarding vaccines, I will just link back to this page from time to time.

NOTE:  I started researching this when someone on my FB news feed called those who don't vaccinate, "callously stupid."  If vaccinations were so perfectly good and had no side effects (as they keep telling you on the news), why wouldn't everyone get vaccinated?  The more I've researched, the more I understand why many people do not want vaccinations for their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment