Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Healthy Snack Recipe - Something a Bit Different

Still trying to figure out what people who visit here might like.  Or enjoy reading or doing.  The two things I enjoy the most - health and photography - I'll be posting about the most.  Plus occasionally other things I've learned over the years - perhaps how to save money, computer problems and solutions, how to search for something, etc.  But for today, something pretty healthy and easy to make that I found on my FB timeline.


I haven't had these yet, but when I do it will be with at least some organic ingredients (apple sauce, raisins, oats).

Below are a couple of photos I shot yesterday at the paddle tennis courts at Venice Beach.  I have been taking photos at Venice Beach for the past 30 years or so.  You never know who, or what, you may see out there.



Hope you've enjoyed today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment