Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Finished Editing over 1,000 Old Photos...and the Usual Comments

 I finished editing over 1000 photos.  I'll be posting them on this blog for quite a while. Some of them I could not do too much with because they had faded and/or color shifted and a lot of other problems. The software I used is meant to work mostly with raw images.  Of course, all of these were scanned from negatives or transparencies that had a lot of dust on them.  I did the best I could.  I could have spent years  on these 1000 photos to get rid of all the dust marks and all the other problems but then they would never get posted.

Some of the improvements were pretty amazing.  Back in the days of film photography it was a lot less expensive to shoot black and white which I developed myself, so there are a lot of those.  This post I'm mixing some very old, and some new photos from Sep 5.  Hope you enjoy.

Mini Burning Man at Venice Beach

From the early 80's when half the people at Venice Beach were on skates.  No inline skates yet.

Enjoying myself at a party - Early 80's.  The bottom three are more of the Mini Burning Man.





COMMENTS

Just now added link for Safer Food!  Good petition to sign.

It's hard to believe another national election is coming up.  I don't usually post anything anywhere about politics.  I'll just say this:  First, I hope everyone will vote.  When they do, I hope they will vote on what gives them and their children the most hope for the future.  And make that choice based on the past actions of the candidates - which means you probably need to do your homework.  Which also means  not relying on the mainstream media.  There are many alternatives that are a lot more truthful.  Never forget how the MSM lied about C0v!d and continue to lie about the injectables.

Even with the devastation from Hurricane Helene, what I hear and see on the MSM is totally different than what I see online from many different sites.  For example, did you know FEMA funds were used for illegal immigrants and now they are out of money (or almost) to help with the devastation?  You won't hear that on the news.  You won't hear or see those injured by vaxxes, drugs, and lots of other things that are happening.  If you listen to only one source of information you'll have no idea of what's really going on.

When I was growing up the news was a lot more trusted and more honest.  I have found Thehighwire.com/watch to be a great source of honest information.

No comments:

Post a Comment