Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

The Continuing Series of Photos and Comments

This started out as a photography blog many years ago.  Then transformed into a health blog as I started learning about vaxxes.  Then along came C0v!d so I shared information about that.  I am not a doctor but I went to the world's best expert doctors and scientists, several who were the most published in their fields of study in peer-reviewed journals.  I've shared that list on this blog.  Plus I've shared what I do to stay healthy (which took many years of trial and error but paid off in spades).  Now this blog is dedicated to health and photography.

So, about photography:  ON1 Photo Raw 2024.5 is my new favorite photo program (app as it's now called).  It works best, as the name implies, on RAW images.  It's not quite as good for old scanned images, but it still makes a huge improvement.  Below are new images for this blog.


An actress (whose name I don't know) from the early 1980s at Venice Beach.  The photos below are also from Venice Beach in the early to mid-1980s (except, of course, for the last photo).





This bottom shot is the Highway 154 Cold Spring Canyon Arch Bridge between Santa Barbara and the Santa Ynez Valley near Paradise.  It's the highest arch bridge in California.


COMMENTS

I received the new AARP Bulletin and it used fear tactics to promote C0v!d vaxxes.  The same vaxxes that increase the likelihood that those who get them will get C0v!d...multiple times.  Not to mention the side effects (heart disease, skin diseases, diabetes, cancer, death, etc.).  A new study out of Japan shows that those who got two or more shots/boosters were 5x more likely to die than those who didn't.  On the other hand, you can take care of your health and probably not get C0v!d or a mild and uneventful case if you do get it.  The choice is yours.  Enjoy a healthy lifestyle and life, or listen to the CDC and big pharma and suffer.

Speaking of a healthy lifestyle, here is someone worth listening to.  She, like I, changed her health through diet and exercise:  Jillian Michaels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment