Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Smart Photo Software

Just bought a new software program called Smart Photo.  I'm experimenting with it and was impressed how easy and quick it works for at least some things, such as dropping in a new sky.  Below is an original photo from when I was little - with a pretty plain sky in the background, and then the new sky.  There were around 1,000 different skies to choose from.  It can do a lot more (such as remove objects, etc.), but will have to wait to post more as I experiment.

Original (shot at Jones Beach, NY) of my brother and me.


With some clouds added in and then converted to B&W - notice, too, that I was able to lighten the faces.  The color to B&W was done with Lightroom. 


With the clouds in color, which is interesting.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing these.

1 comment:

  1. Great article. Btw, Binfer is a useful software for sending 100's of pictures with a simple drag and drop. An easy way to deliver photos to clients.

    ReplyDelete