Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It Happened One Night

Because this is a photography blog, thought it would be a good idea to start posting pictures to my posts.  Also, perhaps the photos would give me some thoughts on what to write about that I hope you might find interesting, or funny, or cute, or something.  This is a picture of the Aero Theater marquee in Santa Monica CA, taken many years ago.


Chaplin with Hoffa - It Happened One Night - Hmmm.  I wonder what happened.  Sometimes, when you put two things next to each other, they take on a whole different meaning.  Or if you put two people, or a person and an object, next to each other that perhaps shouldn't be, you'll get unintended results, like a tree coming out of someones head.  If you watch "Headlines" on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, you'll see some good examples of this.

I wish I had taken photos of two products that had interesting labels - one was on odorless garlic, and it said, "specially processed to reduce order."  So if you want chaos, take that supplement!  The second product had two ingredients listed:  Oil of Coconut, and Coconut Oil.  Is there a difference???

I guess the point I'm making is that it is always a good idea to check things to avoid unintended consequences. 

Useful hint for the day:  if you want your bananas to last longer before getting too ripe, break apart the bunches and separate the bananas from each other by at least 3 inches.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment