Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

I've made my New Year's resolutions and am ready for 2012.  One resolution is to post a bit more often here.  Another is to return to doing wedding photography (which is why this blog came into existance) - this one is due in large part to Jasmine Star (if you are not familiar with her, visit her blog here:  Jasmine Star Blog, or if you're thinking of becoming a wedding photographer, or starting a business, I recommend her magazine (book?) Exposed).

My song for the day is, "The Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell.  For other days it may be anything by Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Beatles, Judy Collins, Stones, Led Zeppelin, and by various other artists, including the song "American Pie."
My participatory sport for the day (and pretty much any day of the year) is paddle tennis.
My hobby for the day continues to be photography, and has been for a long time.

It's New Year's Day so this will be a short one.  Want to wish everyone who visits here (or even if they don't visit here) a great year, with much happiness, success, great health, lots of love, and more.

One last thing - I've been looking for a recurring theme that I can post every few weeks or so, and because of the movie, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly," I think I will use that for this group of posts.  Well, since I have "The Ugly" in there, I ought to have "The Beautiful."  Because it's my blog, I can do that  ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment