Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Venice Beach Mardi Gras 2016 - Part II

Some of the photos in this part are similar to Part I, but for those who were in the Mardi Gras Parade, wanted to share it with them.  In the past when I was doing headshots and portfolio shots, many times photos I would have discarded were the clients favorites - everyone's different.  So although I did not think these Part II photos were necessarily as good as Part I, who knows.  It is normal for professional photographers to over shoot images and then discard the ones they feel are not up to par, whowing only the best.  I am currently doing this for fun, so you get to see a lot more.  Also, because I learned photography while shooting film, when each exposure cost money, I learned to shoot more carefully.  Although it is nice to be able to shoot without the worry of cost.

Anyway, here are the rest of the Mardi Gras Parade photos I shot at Venice Beach this past weekend.  Please note that you can see them larger by clicking on them.





























No comments:

Post a Comment