Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2024

Photos (New Action Shots of Mackenzie & Bella) Plus My Usual Comments

 The photos for this post of two competitive paddle tennis players are recent photos for a change.  Hope you enjoy checking these out as much as I enjoyed shooting them.  I've been checking all my photos (29,000 of them!) and found around 2,000 or so that were duplicates or very similar.  I had to compare each set of dupes to see if one photo was better so was unable to use auto on duplicate finder software.  New software is amazing for fixing photos but it takes time and I wanted to fix the same images only once, hence the search and destroy for the dupes.

In the photos below, Mackenzie is in red and Bella is in black and white.  Reminds me of that old joke:  What's black and white and red all over?








COMMENTS

As many of you may know, I've discussed health in many past posts.  If you check the statistics, you'll find the U.S. is way down the list of all countries for longevity.  It is at or near the top of the list for infant mortality, chronic health conditions, and in general, we have the worst health of any developed country.  Not to mention autism rates going from 1 in 10,000 about 40 years ago to 1 in 32 (or higher) now.  So it was nice to hear RFK, Jr's slogan, Make America Healthy Again.  That is why I recommend The Highwire each week.  Here is what I do to stay Healthy.  I have now added ginger and Bioperine (black pepper extract) to that superfood mix.  

As always, I hope you enjoy this post and the photos. 

And may you all go to health.



No comments:

Post a Comment