Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2024

Photos and Comments - the Continuing Series

 I keep discovering more photos I shot with negative/positive film and then scanned.  So I think I will have a never-ending supply to post here.  Without further adieu, here are my selections for this post.

The above photo was taken under the giant (and famous) fig tree along US 101 in Santa Barbara.  Probably late 1980s although it could have been taken today.

A lake outside of Phoenix, Arizona, 1970s.





Ocean Front Walk at Venice Beach - early 1980s.

The bottom photo was part of something that was being filmed - on Ocean Front Walk at Venice Beach, near the basketball courts.


COMMENTS

World-Renowned Vaccinologist Publishes Paper Admitting Lack of Vaccine Safety Studies.  I mentioned this in my last post but this is a more detailed look at vaccine "safety."  And in case you missed my past  vaccine posts on this blog, check out this week's The Highwire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment