Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Zika, Vaccines, Pesticides

This is just a brief summary of things that I have found and read about Zika and Microcephaly.  But first, does (or can) Zika cause Microcephaly?  I can't answer that, but I can say do not get your opinion on this from the media, the CDC, the drug companies, or those who stand to make a profit from this.  You must do your own independent research and find the facts.

What are some of the facts I have found?
1.  Before Zika ever came to the U.S., there were 25,000 cases of microcephaly a year in this country.
2.  In Colombia, where they have Zika and the mosquito, no cases of microcephaly.
3.  In Brazil, pregnant women get vaccinated with vaccines containing known neurotoxic ingredients.
4.  In Brazil, they heavily spray pesticides, herbacides, and larvacides containing neurotoxins.
5.  I just read they are now vaccinating pregnant women in the U.S. and also spraying Naled, which contains what?  Neurotoxins.  In high enough amounts it can be deadly to people.

To me at least, common sense and logic from the above statements would lead to a conclusion that microcephaly is probably being caused by vaccines and environmental toxins (pesticides, herbicides, larvacides) or a combination of these.  And Zika is the scapegoat.

The other logical thing I see happening is that they (media, government, etc.) will now be able to blame Zika for whatever problems might be caused by vaccines and spraying, while at the same time scaring people into lining up for the vaccine when it becomes available.  So instead of doing what they should do - suspend spraying and vaccinating pregnant women so they can determine if this is the problem, and find if this might be a definitive solution, they'll probably compound the problem with even more neurotoxic substances in the new vaccine.

Unfortunately, I believe their game plan is to make sure pregnant women are exposed to all three things - Zika, vaccines, and spraying - and then put all the blame on Zika.  And with the media repeating this mantra over and over and over, most people will believe it.  Why?  Because they will not do the independent research, even when the lives and health of their children depend on it.  I wish they would prove me wrong.

As I learned a long time ago in a photography class - eliminate the variables!  There are three here - Zika, Vaccines, Spraying.  To find what is causing what, you have to eliminate two at a time, and then see if the third one causes problems.  You MUST ask yourself, why aren't they doing that?  Only one answer I can think of - they want to blame Zika, because that will be a moneymaker.  Vaccines and spraying are moneymakers - so they get to keep those.

A final word - the above are only my opinions, but I would be a lot more in fear of the media, government, CDC, drug companies, etc., then I would be in fear of Zika.

No comments:

Post a Comment