Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2016

Photos From the Early 1980s - The Peter Pitofsky Show at Venice Beach, California


I originally put these photos up temporarily, but I see there were quite a few visitors, so will make this post permanent.  The person in these photos was one of my all time favorite performers at Venice Beach - the first photo below gives the name of the show (The Peter Pitofsky Show), and shows some of the fun - always unpredictable, always enjoyable.  The rest of them continues with the have fun theme.  Click on the photos to see them larger.  These photos were taken over the course of several months, or maybe even a year or two.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.



























1 comment:

  1. I remember Peter Pitofsky he was hilarious thanks for the great photos.

    ReplyDelete