Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Photography or Vaccinations

I think I'd rather do photography, but what the title meant is which one should I talk about today?  As you may know, I have two major interests - Health and Photography.  Because I can't decide which one for this blog post, I'll talk a bit about both, off the top of my head today.

Vaccinations - I've now been studying them for about 9 months, ever since a friend of mine called people who don't vaccinate their kids, "callously stupid."  Since that time, I've learned about the CDC and VAERS websites for gathering information on vaccines and the diseases they are supposed to eliminate.  In my last post I showed that by going to these two sites, you would see that more people are dying from several of the vaccines than the diseases they are supposed to prevent.  From other scientific and doctors sites I've learned about long and short term health problems caused by vaccines, and which ones are some of the worst (HPV, Pertussis, Flu).  And least effective (Pertussis, Flu).  I've also learned about the ingredients and listed side effects that are possible, and there are many.  And I've looked at where the U.S. stands for developed countries regarding infant mortality, health, and longevity - at or near the bottom of those lists.  And I found out about the so called vaccine court, where only about 1/3 of claims is approved, and these may take years.  I found out that the vaccine manufacturers are not liable, nor are the doctors or others who administer them.  I read that doctors and health clinics/hospitals receive bonuses for increasing their vaccination rates, and schools, too.  I learned about the Nuremberg Trials and the Nuremberg Code and how it is supposed to protect our human rights.  And it all of this isn't enough, I've read hundreds of heartbreaking stories of parents who had their children permanently injured or killed by vaccines, and who wished, after the fact, that they had done their research before vaccinating.  I was about to say, "and finally," but then realized even with all these things listed off the top of my head, I'm no doubt forgetting some things.  I've learned that many of those who are vaccinated still get the diseases they are vaccinated for, so that so called herd immunity for vaccines is a myth.  So, last for now, I learned about the massive conflict of interest in the media and government due to the billions spent on advertising, lobbying, and profit in those organizations.  It's due to this conflict of interest that you NEVER hear about deaths and injuries from vaccines in the news.

After reading the above, what should you do?  Your own research, and I've provided a ton of links in my past posts to help you.  And if you reach the same conclusions, contact the CDC, FDA, and your elected representatives and let them know how you feel.  What else should you do?  Learn about and practice healthy nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle, and vitamins and supplements.

Now, a little about photography.  I've been doing photography since I was 7, when I got my first camera as a present.  This is it, and I still have it, and I think it might still work.

During the rainy spell we just had in Los Angeles, I've been scanning some of the photos I shot with this camera out in Death Valley.  It's hard to believe they were shot 45-50 years ago, although when you see how faded they are, not so hard to believe.  Thanks to Lightroom, and/or PhotoShop, able to give some of them new life.

 Original print
After Lightroom editing
This one was taken in Marble Canyon, Death Valley, around 1965

Before

After
This one still needs some work, I think, but is a little better.  It was of a miner's shack in the mountains around Death Valley.

These days, cell phones would take better photos than that old camera, and no dark rooms to work in.  It's so much easier, but that doesn't mean you can't improve your photos with proper lighting and composition.

Hope you've enjoyed today's post, and wishing everyone best of health and happiness in 2016 and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment