Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2015

Venice Beach Photos at the Paddle Tennis Courts

It's the weekend, so thought I would head out to the beach and shoot some photos.  I ran into Paula, and knowing that I would only get good photos, because that's what happens with her, I shot a bunch.  Normally I would be playing some sets, but injured my wrist, so shooting photos is the next best thing.

It's nice to be able to go out to the beach in February - certainly can't do that in the Northeast this Winter.  It was in the low to mid 60's here and I was chilly, the cool breeze coming off the ocean.  Can't imagine what it's like there, where I grew up.  Of course, we have the drought out here in So Cal - just heard on the weather report that the land in So Cal has risen about 6mm (1/2 inch) because of all the loss of weight from being down trillions of gallons of water.  Anyway, here are some of the photos:









The Legend - Bill Brothers 


This last photo is of Paula and me, taken by Denise

And this will be all for today.  Hope you are all having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment