Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day, 2015

Hope everyone who visits here is having, or has had, a happy Valentine's Day.  Just because this day comes only once a year, what do you think you should do on all those other days?  Here's an idea, sort of like what I do with ice-cream....What?????  I only eat ice-cream on holidays, plus my birthday.  So my idea is to do the same and treat all holidays like Valentine's Day, because once a year just isn't enough.  Maybe even on some obscure holidays.

Because this day is also a good day to take photos of those you love, here are a few tips, mostly for photographing women, although can apply to guys, too.  Don't face elbows straight at the camera.  Show the fingers relaxed, and hands from a side view rather than the back of the hand.  If you show hands in a fist, they may look amputated.  Same if you crop photos at the joints.  Want longer legs?  Point the toes, which also give the calves nicer shape.  Focus on the eyes.

It's always a good idea to write ideas down when you think of them, otherwise when you need them, you'll have forgotten.  This just happened to me on this blog.  I had a bunch of ideas for today's blog when I woke up, and thankfully remembered a few things, but not some others.

About health and love - I think each is as important as the other.  This is why I feel each should be practiced every day.  If you've followed this blog, you know that I promote health through diet, exercise, and supplements.  Why?  Well, here's one reason:  Two days ago, I started to feel like some virus was trying to get me.  Started with a scratchy throat.  I started taking Cyclone Cider and Oil of Oregano every few hours, upped my vitamin C, plus took a supplement with a mushroom complex, golden seal, etc., and the virus never progressed, and is now almost gone.  Growing up I never knew about these things, and when I felt as I just had, I would be sick for 1 - 2 weeks.  Now I didn't even miss playing several games of paddle tennis.


No comments:

Post a Comment