Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Retouching Photos....and More Bikini Contest Shots

Just took a CreativeLIVE course in high end retouching.  To try out some of what I learned, plus test my camera and have everything nice and new (lighting, camera, post production, etc.) I needed a subject.  No one was handy, except for me - so here is my latest selfie photo, before and after a partial retouch.  In a coming post, I will have the final retouch.  Now that I've gone through all the steps involved, I want to determine how long it will take from beginning to the final retouched image.  And because at least some of you would rather look at something a bit more beautiful, ha ha, there will be more of the bikini contest to follow.

This is before any retouching.                                             And this is after partial retouch.

Click on image to see larger.  For now, this will give you an idea of what can be done to a photo to remove unruly hair, blemishes, and other imperfections, while still maintaining who you are.  Of course, you want to go into any photo session looking your best, which means getting lots of rest before the shoot, always eating healthy, and for women, getting your make-up done to highlight your best features.

Now for more Bikini Contestants:






Hope you all have a happy 4th of July - and a safe one.









No comments:

Post a Comment