Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Retouched Photo (by Me)....New Bikini Photos to Follow

Here are my final before and after being retouched.  I'm sure I could do more, but because I am the "customer" as well as the retoucher, and I'm happy with the results, decided this was as I wanted it.  Everyone has his/her own thoughts on this, and if I was the one who photographed you, and you wanted your photo retouched in a certain way, we would go over every detail that you wanted.  And then I would do my best to fulfill your preferences.


If you click on the images, you can see them larger and use your left and right arrow keys to go back and forth to see the changes made.

There is another bikini contest today at Venice Beach - hope to shoot some more great photos there, and then post them here.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: clipping path serivce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the time and effort you invest in your blog.

    Visit Here: Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete