Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

Just a short note to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year.  Hard to believe that 2012 is about to become history.  I have been making plans (New Year's Resolution?) to re-start and re-invent my photography business and still have some more planning - the final touches.

I have been doing photography (as a hobby, and as a profession) for over 45 years (got my first camera at age 7).  I took a break when I opened a vitamin/health food store and studied nutrition.  Have gone back to doing lots of photography for the past several years, and have been taking many courses (webinars) through CreativeLIVE, which is a great place to learn about photography (weddings, product, boudoir, fashion, photo editing, and more), business, and more.

I will be doing what I call "Beauty Portraits," which can be anything from glamour, boudoir, bathing suit, and lingerie, to being dressed like those you see at the Oscars.  It will be to reveal your inner and outer beauty, your personality, and to show in your images what makes you who you are.  One of the goals is to perhaps show you a side of yourself that you didn't know existed, and to give you more confidence in yourself by seeing how beautiful you really are.

To see some of my past work, please visit my website at tony-belmont-photography.com.  Thanks, and again, have a wonderful, safe, and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment