Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flu Season? Immunizations? Drugs?

As we head into flu season, there are things you should know about getting the flu shot - please read the following article:  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/26/flu-vaccine-exposed.aspx
I once got a flu shot, and was sick for the following two days.  I never took one again, and knowing what I know now, I wouldn't get one if they paid me (which is pretty unlikely, LOL).

What about other immunizations and drugs?  Do your research, make sure you know what you would be taking, possible side effects, get second and third opinions, and find out if there is a natural alternative that might work as well, or better.  Better yet, maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating well (which means staying away from sugar, artificial sweeteners or anything else artificial, GMO foods, etc.), exercising properly, eliminating as much stress as possible, taking the proper supplements, not smoking or drinking in excess, eliminating soft drinks, etc.  Once I did these things, I stopped getting the flu, and almost no more viruses of any kind (one in the last 5 years, although it might have been food poisoning).

One surprising thing that I found out (besides my health improving by doing the above) - when I cut out all junk food, the good food started tasting better.  I started my road to health with a book that was recommended to me by a friend, call "Health Secrets of the Hunza."


I took the above photo when I was 11 years old, on a school field trip to LaAnna, PA.  It was taken with the Daci small metal box camera which used 120 or 220 film, and which was made in Germany.

Always remember, before you do anything, do your research.  It is your life, your health, your happiness, and your money.  The time you spend educating yourself about it will pay you back many times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment