Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lightroom and Summer

I'm constantly amazed at what lightroom can do.  If you haven't used it (I hadn't until just a few months ago) and you're a photographer, then you really need to get it and use it.  I had read that it speeds up your work flow, and it does.  But it does so much more.  It has brought back to life many of my old, faded, color shifted photos which were shot with film (negative and positive films).  And it is helping me reorganize my thousands of photos, so I will be able to find what I am looking for.

OK - Summer has nothing to do with Lightroom - just more daylight!  Today is the longest day of the year and the first full day of Summer.  In Los Angeles, along the coast, aside from the length of the day and rain, Summer isn't that much different than Winter - Winter days can be in the 80's and Summer can be in the 60's on any given day.  It is extremely rare to get any rain from mid-May to late September.  This makes it great for outdoor photography and lots of other activities.

Today, on CreativeLIVE, the subject is table top photography.  It isn't something I had thought about doing, but it looks interesting.  Who knows, maybe I will start experimenting with that, and have some fun photos to share.  Until then, have a great day and stay healthy.  More about health in an upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment