In 2015 a friend of mine said anyone who doesn't get vaccinated is callously stupid. What investigating did she do? Probably listened to the evening news misinformation.
What happened and what I did: During basic training in the Air Force, everyone was mandated to get the flu shot (they used a flu gun that shot the liquid into your arm). I was sick the next three days and a few days later little red dots appeared on my fingertips. I found out many years later that was thrombocytopenia. So when she said what she said, I knew she didn't know about vaccines and neither did I. So I started researching them. The first article I found was about Dr. John Ioannidis, M.D., from Stanford and how studies were more often faulty than not. As my search continued, I found the best of the best doctors, scientists, researchers, vaccinologists, etc., found out about VAERS, other data bases, books, etc., and much more.
And I found the lies they had been telling on the news, from the CDC, and from those who profit from promoting vaccines. The first, and perhaps biggest lie, was that vaccines were safe and effective. Then in 2020 when Covid came along, more lies. The doctors/scientists I followed said masks wouldn't stop viruses, lockdowns would cause more harm than good, 6 foot distancing had no basis (was just made up), their protocols were dangerous, etc. And, of course, the most dangerous lie was that the vax would protect you and stop the spread. They also lied by omission - left out the part about hundreds of possible side effects, up to and including death.
The doctors/scientists I followed reported the truth; the media, CDC, health agencies, and most medical profession reported lies. I found those who didn't.
If you had done your research, you would have known the truth. You would have seen the graphs, the mask demos, and learned the facts. And if you used common sense?
If masks worked, there would never have been a need for vaccines for air-borne viruses. Someone gets measles, everyone slaps on a mask, it can't spread. No outbreak. I watched an interview with two people who train doctors and nurses how to properly wear a mask. No one followed those protocols, no proper fitting of masks, so even if they worked to stop viruses, they wouldn't work if no one followed proper mask wearing procedures.
Six foot distance? So if you are 6.1 feet away, you are safe? The virus suddenly perishes at 6 feet away? Did anyone even think about this?
Where do viruses spread? Indoors. Where did they want everyone? Indoors. Probably the safest place was at the beaches that they closed.
There were two medicines that actually helped according to doctors that used them, only hospitals wouldn't allow them, nor would the government. I don't think I can mention it here, but I think Dr. Robert Malone, MD, has mentioned it many times. If there were products that worked, then they couldn't have a money making vaccine.
Well, the truth has come out, just not on the news. As I always say, if you want the truth, listen to the news and the truth will most likely be the opposite of what they say.
No comments:
Post a Comment