Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Walks Through Mar Vista Hills

 Since my wrist fracture/Break about 11 or 12 weeks ago, I've been limited in my physical activity so I've been going on a lot of walks and decided to explore Mar Vista hills.  It's beautiful up there and it's good exercise.  A lot of hills going up and down, lots of greenery, and some beautiful houses.  Here are some photos I've shot over the past several weeks, starting with today (Dec 23) - hope you enjoy them.

From near the top of Palms Blvd & Inglewood Blvd, you can see the Hollywood Sign

From Palms Blvd near Ocean View - The highest point on Palms Blvd - Yes, you can see the ocean from Ocean View.

One of the alleyways - they are all super quiet, almost no cars ever, with lots of foliage.  More alleyways below.
A Christmas display on Grand View, a little north of Venice Blvd.


Below are a few of the other alleyways



That's it for today, except for this:  All these photos were processed with ON1 Photo Raw 2024 and shot with a Pixel 4 phone.  Due to my wrist injury, I'm not able to use my regular camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment