Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Mar Vista Street Fair - June 24, 2023

 I was coming back from Venice Beach, up Venice Blvd, when I ran into the street fair.  After going home and having dinner, thought it might be fun to check it out since I live only a couple of blocks away and can walk over to it.  Happy I did - caught one band playing "Proud Mary."  They did an amazing job on it.  Just after I got there, I ran into Cristina from paddle tennis, then as I was leaving, I ran into Becca from paddle tennis - two wonderful players...and people.  Had some fun taking photos and then when I got home, edited the photos with the new software I had talked about before (ON1).  Sometimes it can be a bit slow but I can do things with it that I can't do with my other programs.  Here are some of the photos from the fair.


Cristina - right after hearing the band play Proud Mary 




Two nice women posing for me









Several Ping Pong tables were set up - all were very busy - I used to be a pretty good player but haven't played that in a long long time.  These days I'm addicted to paddle tennis.



No comments:

Post a Comment