Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2024

Old and New Photos, plus Comments

 I've been working on a few hundred photos I scanned from negatives and slides over the past couple of weeks.  Each time I thought I was finished with the dust spots I found more of them as I was fixing the color balance or other imperfections.  They are still not perfect but will be posting them here anyway.  Hope you find them interesting.

Ocean Front Walk, Venice Beach - early 1980s

Santa Barbara beach, July 4th, early 1980s - Party time!

Occasionally I manage to sneak into a photo.  Sometime around 1980.

In front of The Sand Castle building at Santa Monica Beach.  Colorful is nice.  Early 1980s.

Ocean Front Walk, Venice Beach.  She was a regular skater out there.  And that's Harry Perry - still playing his guitar (an electric one, now) out on Ocean Front Walk.  Taken around 1980 or so.


COMMENTS

If you are a concerned citizen, then you should read this and sign the  Hope Accord Petition.

People have said, "You are not a doctor," or you are not a "______________," when discussing Covid.  It's as if they don't understand how education works - that you got your facts from the best and most honest doctors, virologists, epidemiologists, vaccinologists, etc.  Then you use critical thinking and ask yourself if what they said was logical and if it makes sense.  This brings me to know years ago what is now reported was the truth:  Sweden's response to Covid.  

If you want to see the list of experts I went to for my information, just type in the search bar at the top of this blog, "some additional notes" and then scroll down the page.  If you want updated info on what they are talking about now, go to X for the very latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment