Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Some Photos from May 2023

 Here are my photos from the month of May.  Some of you may have seen some of them, some will be new.  I'm putting them here instead of every day every two days on Facebook.  If you see your picture and you would rather it not be on here message me on Facebook.  I get notified by e-mail when I get a message there.  Thanks, and hope you enjoy the photos and you are having a great day.  Now for some photos




Cristina and Tammy at the paddle tennis courts



Sam and his dog at the paddle tennis courts.

This was shot over by the skate dance park at Venice Beach.

My kind of skater she's wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap.

A lot of people don't want their photo taken.  The people above almost begged me to take their picture.



This photo had a plane white sky so thought it would look better by replacing it with this one.  I think it came out a whole lot better.  And it's so easy to do now.


No comments:

Post a Comment