Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

GMO's & Glyphosate, and Vaccines

I always thought GMO's were bad for you, and that glyphosate (and Roundup) were probably carcinogens.  The reason was that I wondered how our bodies could possibly use "food" that it never before encountered.  It may be made of the same basic ingredients, but in forms that it wouldn't recognize.  Sort of like changing a key and expecting it to open the same lock, even though the key is still made of the same metal.  After watching GMO's Revealed over the last nine days (yes, all nine episodes, each around 2 hours in length), I've discovered that GMO's are infinitely worse than I had thought.  I am so glad I've avoided them as much as I have, which is almost 100%, except perhaps by accident or if eating out, which I seldom do.

What has happened over the last 40 years?  Fertility rates have dropped 50%, autism has gone from around 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 48 (1 in 25 for boys), diabetes has skyrocketed, cancer is skyrocketing (and at younger ages) as have many other health problems.  Even sports injuries have been rising.  If you were to draw graphs of all these changes and compare it to graphs of glyphosate and Roundup usage, GMO production, and vaccinations, you would see parallel slopes.  The GMO's Revealed went into details into how this is happening and how they interact with our bodies, and after watching it I have no doubt these, as well as vaccines, are responsible for our current state of health in this country.

Occasionally, something I've eaten may have had hidden GMO's - like anything with soy, corn, or canola.  They even put canola in trail mixes.  Fructose is from corn, but even from organic corn it is still bad for you, but worse if from regular corn (GMO).

How do you go non-GMO?  By going organic or non-GMO certified.  If you are experiencing health problems and no one knows why, do what I did 40 years ago - go to a healthy diet, which means no GMO's and preferably organic.  Eliminate chemicals, artificial ingredients, sugars, added natural flavors (which may not be so natural), and do this for at least 6 - 12 months.  Then see how you feel at the end of that time.

What else should you do?  Look around you.  Talk to your friends and neighbors and those who are not well, find out what kind of food they eat - most likely fast foods, processed foods, and junk foods - all of which probably contain GMO's.  And see who never gets sick and find out what they eat.  I've lived both ways, and before age 30 I was sick several times a year and had many other health problems.  I got sick and tired of being sick and tired and changed my diet, then added supplements to it, and now no longer get sick and got rid of the other health problems.  It has made a huge difference in the quality of my life.

One more piece of food for thought - they claim GMO foods are the same as regular foods.  If they are the same they couldn't patent them, could they?  So they are not the same.  When the body sees something it doesn't recognize, the immune system attacks it.

No comments:

Post a Comment