Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Many New Posts Coming

I have been a bit lax with my blogging.  In order to not forget about doing this more often, I set a calendar daily reminder, sent as an email, to post here and on Facebook.  So there will be a lot more posts.  Along with photos.  The first one today is from my old family album, and was taken in Frankfurt, Germany in 1892 (not by me!) by Fritz Kuhl.  Shown is the front and back of that photo.  I don't know who they are or what the relationship is to me - perhaps a great great grandmother???  If anyone who happens by here and knows who they were, please let me know - although I have a better chance of getting hit by lightening, no doubt.




This next picture is a more recent photo - shot April 21, 2013 (121 years after the above) - and it is something that everyone should do more often.  Great exercise, doesn't use gasoline, and is fun.  This was along Venice Blvd by Centinela in Los Angeles.


That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment