Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving, Twinkies, and Ebay, and more

First, want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  Looks like it will be one without Twinkies - so just a little healthier than it might otherwise have been - YAY.  But did anyone check out Ebay prices for Twinkies?  Yikes - a few listings for a box of Twinkies for $10,000 - no, that's not a typo.

Today is "Breakfast with the Beatles" day on KLOS in Los Angeles, and they are just now playing "In My Life," which is one of my favorites.

But to continue - well, I am a beach person, had been a skater down at Venice Beach, so thought I would post some old photos of that time - I now play paddle tennis instead of the skating.  And still shoot lots of beach photos, as one never knows what one might see at Venice Beach!





Will be adding more Venice Photos as time goes by, as well as other newer things.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment